kids under 16 fish for FREE on ALL trips with 2 paying adults
we are 100% catch and release
16 and over needs a pa fishing license
Tips are not expected, but are always appreciated
5 hours $425 for 1 or 2 p,
$50 each to add more , 6 max
Departs at 3:3opm-Returns at 12:30am
$575 for 1 or 2 p, $50 each
to add more, 6 max
Nighttime Cats 5 hours
Departs at 7:30pm-Returns at 12:30am
Our most popular trip!
$375 for 1 or 2 p, $50 each
to add more , 6 max
Smallmouth Bass Trips
Trips run year round! As long as there is no ice on the river.
5 hours $350 for 1 or 2 p, $50 each to add more, 4 max
Afternoon Cats 5 hours
Departs at 2pm-Returns at 7pm
This trip is best in June/Sept for a chance at flatheads,
in JULY/AUGUST, channels will be our focus
$375 for 1 or 2 p, $50 each to
add more, 6 max
Catfish trips start in May and run til the end of September 7 days/nights a week. October opens the door for the offering "Hog-Tober" Oct-Nov cat trips.
See pricing and details below!
Those of you familiar with fall catfish need no explanation. For those that are not....flatheads aren't AS active in the cold months. They feed hard in the fall, then lay low til late Spring. The smaller ones are typically done stuffing themselves by the end of September. The big ones however, are on the prowl and feeding. This trip uses specialized gear, different techniques and baits, strictly targeting the big ones. There are no catch guarantees, but so far all of our Hog-Tobers have landed decent fish. This is not a quantity targeting trip, quality is our target. Bundle up, sit back with a hot chocolate and wait for your monster.
many trips to choose from! catfish bass
WE FISH RAIN OR SHINE
Trips are not cancelled and deposits are not refunded for rain. If there is a passing storm, we sit it out under the local park pavilion or in our cars, then head back out. Some of our best trips have been during and after heavy rains. In the event of high water, the flow combined with debris, can be a very dangerous combo. There have been a few times over the years that trips have needed to be rescheduled due to high water. We live to fish another day. Many factors will determine my decision. Please know that if I decide your trip is a NO-GO and reschedule, it is for your safety and best interest.